Tutor profile: Anna B.
Subject: Study Skills
1. What is your current organization system? 2. What does it mean to prioritize? 3. What is self-care? What do you do for self care?
1. Depending on their answer, I would provide examples of online or physical tips to organize due dates, papers, notes for quizzes/exams, etc. into different files and folders that are color coordinated, gathered by subject/topic, and more. 2. After hearing their answer, I would discuss how to determine which tasks are most important to complete based on when they are due, how much time they are expected to take, and if they are working individually or with others. 3. Depending on how much they already know, I would explain that self care is a way to manage your own well-being and mental health amongst being busy with school work. I would then have a discussion about their interests and provide tips on how they can incorporate self-care tips within studying (taking a break after working non-stop for 30 minutes)
Subject: Basic Math
1. Round 17,335 to the nearest thousands. 2. What is the greatest common factor (GCF) of 24 and 36? 3. Write 30,008 in words
1. 17,000 2. 12 3. Thirty thousand eight
1. Within psychology, there are a number of different specific areas to study. Let's look deeper at Social Psychology today. What is Attribution error and give an example in a real world setting? 2. Explain the negative consequences of social loafing. 3. What phenomena was present in Milgram's study of obedience?
1. the idea that people explain the reasoning for a specific behavior based on situational factors. An example of this is a teacher blaming bad behavior in their classroom on the students rather than considering their own influence on the behaviors. 2. Social loafing has to do with the idea that when working in a group, individuals give less effort to a task than when working individually. Some negative consequences this could lead to is less productivity as an overall group and lowered interest and motivation for the individual. 3. the power of authority
needs and Anna will reply soon.