I am graduate student with 5+ years of professional experience and currently pursuing Master of Science in Computer Science. I am currently working as an Intern Programmer at KBR Global IT Solutions for United Airlines client on Microsoft .Net technology. From 2011 to 2014, I worked as a System Analyst for Accenture Services Pvt Ltd., where I have been repeatedly recognized for developing innovative solutions for million-dollar, globally deployed software and systems. I am responsible for development of client requirements, from initial...
I have a prior experience in teaching field during my stint at Illinois Institute of Technology as Teaching Assistant for Advanced Database Organization course under Prof Omar Aldawud (email@example.com, 1.630.400.3584) at Illinois Institute of Technology. I have also scheduled training sessions for many of the newly on boarded employees during my tenure with multiple corporate companies.
KBR Global IT Solutions, Tempe, AZ (Client: United Airlines), Intern Programmer Analyst
2015 - Present
• Worked as part of a dynamic team developing software using cutting-edge frameworks and agile methods.
• Developed scalable, ASP Dot Net-based web application using new design patterns which is related to the United Airlines Domain.
• Identify and fix the bugs, Implementation gaps and change requests identified during the UAT, Regression, testing phase or bug bounty security program of the application.
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL, Graduate Teaching Assistant for (CS 525 - ADO)
2015 - 2015
• Build course assignment structure, grading criteria and clarify all the doubts and concerns raised by the students related to the course.
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd (Client: Shared Health, Healthcare domain & Shell Lubricants Pvt. Ltd., Energy dom, Senior Programmer
2011 - 2014
• Overseen multiple workflow applications for Shell requiring technical skills in K2 – Dot Net, Basics in SharePoint and Energy domain related functional knowledge.
• Involved in Database Design suggested a pristine and stabilized Database structure feasible for requirements.
G Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Education domain, Intern Programmer
2010 - 2011
• Developed core functionality using Dot Net based application to provide information regarding students, staff and administration which includes personal information, student registration, attendance maintenance, fees, exam section and placement details.