I'm from Long Island, New York. Academically, I have a 3.8 GPA and attend St. John's University while majoring in Biology with a dual minor in Chemistry and Spanish. I have experience tutoring and working with children. I also just completed the Dental Admission Test and scored in the 99th percentile
Challenger Program, Volunteer Coach/Trainer
2016 - Present
Train children with intellectual disabilities the fundamentals of baseball.
• Educate the children on various stretching and coordination exercises.
• Responsible for supervising 15 children to ensure they are improving as well enjoying the experience
Engineers Country Club, Manager
2015 - 2016
Managed outdoor facilities including opening and closing pool, and restaurant
• Delegated responsibilities to 20 workers daily
• Managed inventory and communicated with beverage and food distributors.
• Managed private events
r and r dental, Receptionist/Assistant
2014 - 2016
Handled patient information, including making appointments, answering phones, calling insurance companies and billing.
• Worked closely with the dentists of the practice, such as shadowing daily appointments and procedures
• Followed HIPPA guidelines closely and efficiently
• Assisted 20 patients daily regarding any problems they may have been experiencing