Tutor profile: Sabrina G.
Tutor for six years
Tutor Satisfaction Guarantee
I have tutored English from grades K-12 and at a collegiate level. I feel rewarded by helping students improve their writing skills. I have watched their overall confidence and motivation for writing papers progress throughout a semester/period.
As a tutor, I have edited several papers and reports and assisted students with writing and English dexterities. I have helped students reach their full potential by supplementing the instruction they receive in class. I guide them toward writing practices and aides that can help them excel.
Clark Atlanta University
2019 - 2021
Savannah State University
Mass Communication and Journalism
2012 - 2016
Cobb County School District, Substitute Teacher
2018 - 2021
• Provide administrative and clerical assistance to office staff and school administrators. • Perform daily tasks as a teacher for grades Kindergarten through 12th grade. • Determine appropriate consequences for inappropriate student behavior and write a report for the teacher about the classes’ events. • Supervise students in inclusion special needs classrooms and aid as necessary. • Ensure that classroom instruction is handled according to the school's policies and objectives.
McEachern High School, Supply English Teacher
2018 - 2018
• Taught reading comprehension, composition, and literary analysis of World Literature. • Developed lesson plans and adjusted as needed to present materials in a concise and coherent style. • Facilitated small group activities and emphasized critical learning for English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes. • Maintained effective classroom management strategies and applied advanced teaching capabilities.
Baker Elementary School, Enrichment Instructor
2017 - 2018
• Developed, planned, and implemented enrichment activities for students. • Adapted teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying interests. • Monitored student's use and care of equipment to prevent injury and damage. • Observed students to determine qualifications, limitations, abilities, and other individual characteristics.
Writing Center at Savannah State University, Student Tutor
2015 - 2016
• Reviewed and assisted students with essays, résumés, scholarship letters, and any writing tasks. • Made appointments for students to meet with a writing tutor and created and maintained records. • Recruited students to come into the center. • Answered telephone calls and provided excellent customer service to students.
Media Relations Department at Savannah State University, Intern
2015 - 2015
• Edited booklets, rosters, and biographies on the Savannah State Athletics web page. • Executed proper promotions for athletic events around campus. • Recorded scores and managed stats at the T.A. Wright Stadium press box during football games. • Broadcasted the Savannah State football games on 90.3 FM at the WHCJ radio station. • Interviewed coaches and student-athletes.
Send a message explaining your
needs and Sabrina will reply soon.
needs and Sabrina will reply soon.
Ready now? Request a lesson.
What is a lesson?
A lesson is virtual lesson space on our platform where you and a tutor can communicate. You'll have the option to communicate using video/audio as well as text chat. You can also upload documents, edit papers in real time and use our cutting-edge virtual whiteboard.
How do I begin a lesson?
If the tutor is currently online, you can click the "Start Lesson" button above. If they are offline, you can always send them a message to schedule a lesson.
Who are TutorMe tutors?
Many of our tutors are current college students or recent graduates of top-tier universities like MIT, Harvard and USC. TutorMe has thousands of top-quality tutors available to work with you.