Cognitive Neuroscience lab, BITS Pilani K.K.Birla Goa Campus, Home automation using Eye blink artifacts in human Electroencephalographic data(EEG)
2017 - 2017
I have worked on a project which aimed at developing home automation technologies for the old and specially abled people using Brain-Computer Interface(BCI). I have successfully worked on a software program which detects the eye blink artifacts in the human EEG. The aim of the project is to associate voluntary eye blinks a person makes, to different objects in the surroundings, like fans or lights.
Essar Power Ltd. Jamnagar, Gujarat, India, Summer internship
2015 - 2015
1. Developed process simulation models for different processes in the power plant using Programmable Logic Control(PLC), used ladder language for that , models include
1) Detection and powdering un-powdered coal on the conveyor belt.
2) Controlling oil level in a oil tank with two inlets, one outlet and many detection levels.
2. Studied data communication methods in the power plant and worked on Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA).
3. Studied different instrumentation procedures in the power plant