Enable contrast version

Tutor profile: Morgan N.

Inactive
Morgan N.
Graduate Student Science Tutor
Tutor Satisfaction Guarantee

Questions

Subject: Physical Therapy

TutorMe
Question:

What would the proper end-feel be for someone who is unable to reach their full range of motion due to pain.

Inactive
Morgan N.
Answer:

The proper end feel would be empty because you were unable to reach the end feel.

Subject: Biology

TutorMe
Question:

If your parents are both heterozygous for Brown eye color (Bb) with the recessive trait being blue eye color, what are the odds that you will have blue eyes?

Inactive
Morgan N.
Answer:

Using a punnett square we can determine that there is a 75% chance that you will have brown eyes and a 25% chance that you will have blue eyes.

Subject: Anatomy

TutorMe
Question:

What are the four rotator cuff muscles?

Inactive
Morgan N.
Answer:

The four rotator cuff muscles are the subscapularis, supraspinatus, infraspinatus, and teres minor.

Contact tutor

Send a message explaining your
needs and Morgan will reply soon.
Contact Morgan

Request lesson

Ready now? Request a lesson.
Start Lesson

FAQs

What is a lesson?
A lesson is virtual lesson space on our platform where you and a tutor can communicate. You'll have the option to communicate using video/audio as well as text chat. You can also upload documents, edit papers in real time and use our cutting-edge virtual whiteboard.
How do I begin a lesson?
If the tutor is currently online, you can click the "Start Lesson" button above. If they are offline, you can always send them a message to schedule a lesson.
Who are TutorMe tutors?
Many of our tutors are current college students or recent graduates of top-tier universities like MIT, Harvard and USC. TutorMe has thousands of top-quality tutors available to work with you.
BEST IN CLASS SINCE 2015
TutorMe homepage
Made in California by Zovio
© 2013 - 2022 TutorMe, LLC
High Contrast Mode
On
Off