2012 - 2016
1) Travel to students' homes, libraries, or schools to conduct tutoring sessions.
2) Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
3) Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
4) Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
5) Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
6) Organize tutoring environment...