Presently I am doing my Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Auckland. I am having almost 3 years experience in Lecturing for undergraduate Engineering students. Presently along with my studies, I am working as teaching assistant in my University.
University of Auckland, Graduate Teaching Assistant
2016 - Present
Undergone Teaching Accreditation Certification (Marking, Teaching Methods)
ESOFT College of Engineering & Technology, Sri Lanka, Lecturer – Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
2015 - 2016
Taught Modules: Wireless Communication Systems, Optical Communication Systems, Data Communication Networks, Engineering Science, DSP and Control Systems
Project supervision - Undergraduate Engineering student
Program Manager for the Electrical and Electronic Engineering Programs
Etisalat, Engineer – Network Capacity and Technology Planning/RF Planning and Optimization
2013 - 2014
• Develop and follow up on-timely implementation of the fundamental network plan supporting the commercial strategy
• Forecast on operational capacity requirements and plan expansions for all elements relating to network
• Develop fundamental network expansion plans for the next three years in line with feature requirements and technology roadmap
• Preparation of technical specifications and evaluation of Network expansion RFPs.
• Radio Network Planning according to the future coverage and capacity requirement.
• Handling the testing and...
International College of Business and Technology (ICBT) Campus, Colombo, Sri Lanka, Lecturer Electrical/Electronic Engineering Department
2011 - 2011
Taught Modules: Engineering Mathematics, Analytical Methods for Engineers, Radio Communications Engineering, Business Management Techniques, Mathematics and Physics for Foundation students.