Hello! :) My name is Gabriella Molina, I am 18 and I'm a sophomore for the semester of Fall 2016. I’m a biology major and I love being involved around campus. I am from New York and I love to teach soccer during my free time. This coming semester, I will be working in the Office of the Registrar for my second year.
New York Institute of Technology, Orientation Leader
2016 - Present
• Sensitive to the uniqueness of each situation and the individual(s) involved.
• Organized and facilitated events in order to help these new students transition to college.
• Assisting with facilitating group discussions over issues that new students and parents may face during the
transition to college.
• Role model appropriate academic and social behaviors to incoming students.
• As a representative of the college make every effort to present both the college and myself in the best light possible.
New York Institute of Technology, NYIT Registrar Office Assistant
2015 - Present
• Receive registration forms, issued official transcripts, and update schedule changes/ conflicts
• Copy all paper work into the NYIT database with a general understanding of how to link any paperwork to that
specific I.D. number.
• Schedule classes to there specific campuses such as Dubai, Nanjing or New York.
• Constantly checking for any inquiries, or updates having to do with Office of Registrar. • Manage office records according to policy.
2015 - 2016
• Answer customers' questions, provide information on procedures, and resolve complaints. • Compute and record totals of transactions.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Stock shelves, and check for any tampered or broken merchandise.
• Ability to translate with Spanish speaking customers.