Henry Clay Educational Institute, Math & Physics Teacher
2016 - Present
Important contribution in preparing students who are currently enrolled in their last years of high school in the subject of Math and Physics within an academic context.
Venezuela Nueva High School, English Teacher
2016 - 2016
• Important contribution in the Development of English as a global communication tool in an academic context through its 4 main skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
PALT La Trinidad, Pre-College Physics, Math and English Tutor
2015 - 2016
• Important contribution in preparing students who are currently pursuing Higher Education careers in the areas of Mathematics, Physics and English.
Ruge Cultural Language Center, Bussiness and General English Tutor
2014 - 2015
● Important contribution to the development of new teaching techniques based on latest technology resources for producing both written and oral English Language within defined cultural contexts.
Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Industrial and Process Engineering Consultant
2010 - 2012
• Information gathering activities, creation of document flow, generating tokens Work Process Analysis, Job Safety, Risk Notifications, safe work practices and Charter usual route to Avon Cosmetics of Venezuela
• Important role in the uprising and updating of all work processes, operational and management in order to supply the input organizing principle to determine where to apply the technologies and improve the control of the cold chain, transportation and distribution for a Latin American Logistic Operator specialized in the food sector.
British Petroleum (BP), Industrial and Information Engineer
2009 - 2010
• Classification of information based on the efficiency of the productive and administrative processes, Analysis the effectiveness of productive processes and information management, Identification and reinforcement of employee responsibilities associated to information management
• Proposing redesigns in the functions of operations and the sequence of their associated procedures based on: simplicity, information accessibility, security, control, confidentiality, location and storage.