Wishing to do what is right, especially to do my work or duty well and thoroughly.
I have found my passion at New York Institute of Technology: studying Electrical and Computer Engineering major focused in mathematics, physics and programming language. I love to learn and teach about these subjects. I am passionate about my job as a tutor in this institution. It's my second semester as a freshman and I have had a 4.0 GPA.
I am a member of the National Society of Leadership and Success and Publicity Chair of Institute of Electrical and...
I have been working for 3 semesters as a Tutor at New York Institute of Technology. One of my favorite things about this job is that how essential communication is. It has to be verbal and non-verbal. The learning process has to include creativity, efficiency and I make sure it is enjoyable and memorable. It is important that the student understands the way how I am teaching. I love this job and I enjoy engaging with fellow students.
New York Institute of Technology, Supplemental Instructor
2018 - Present
- Prepared 28 lesson plans for General Physics II and 17 lesson plans for Developmental Mathematics I/II.
- Organized 45 Supplemental Instruction sessions for both subjects in order to review and reinforce difficult material introduced in class.
- Prepared 10 quizzes for Developmental Mathematics I/II to test students' knowledge and inform the professor about their progress or difficulty.
- Increased students' performance by ½ - 1 grade.
NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Peer Tutor
2018 - Present
- Completed Tutor Essentials at Tutoring Matching Service.
- Completed 400 sessions on teaching these subjects: Developmental Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics, Basic Applied Calculus, Fundamentals of Precalculus, Precalculus, Calculus I, II and III, Linear Algebra, Programming I and II (Java language), Foundations of Scientific Process, Introductory Physics and General Physics I and II.
- Wrote 400 reports for the topics discussed during the session and expectations about student’s performance.
- Increased student's performance by ½ -1 grade.
New York Institute of Technology, Peer Advisor
2018 - 2018
- Filled out 45 Advisement Preparation Forms for students that were about to enroll at NYIT.
- Familiarized new students with a variety of campus resources and online tools such as NYITConnect student center, including Class Scheduler, Search for Classes and Online Registration.
- Informed students about their curriculum requirements and helped them select course options using the semester map of their major.