For over two decades, I have worked in the learning and performance field, completing my doctorate in Adult Education with a specialization in Training and Development in 2010. I am a dedicated, experienced, high performing professional, skilled as an instructor.
I've led classroom training and instruction for many years. For three years, I conducted one-on-one instruction with students learning driver's ed and job seeking skills. I taught career development skills in a classroom for three years. Finally, for over 15 years, I've taught instructional design and quality control/assurance principles to other professionals in my field.
A. Harold & Associates, LLC, Manpower, Personnel, & Training (MPT) Requirements Analyst
2015 - Present
• Plan, manage, conduct and control all aspects of assigned projects for the Navy’s Sea Warrior Program
• Coordinate with contractor(s) and government teammates for analysis efforts, leading to design, development, and procurement of sound instructional products for users, system administrators, and instructors
• Employ proven Training Planning Process Methodology (TRPPM) analysis and Instructional Systems Development (ISD) processes to analyze and validate MPT requirements
• Develop high-quality MPT requirements products that are readily...
L-3 D.P. Associates, Senior Lead Instructional Designer / Quality Manager, Training
2000 - 2015
• Designed, developed, and led training and coaching of Quality Control and Quality Assurance Representatives
• Acted as process owner for and maintained / updated company-wide Training value stream product realization procedures, from analysis through evaluation
• Led and/or served as ISD member on at least ten multi-disciplinary teams developing hundreds of hours of interactive courseware (LOI 1-4) and other intermediate and final products for all phases of the ISD process for government and commercial customers
• Developed and implemented...
Goodwill Industries, Workforce Development Training Specialist / Distance Learning Program Manager
1997 - 1999
• Designed, developed, and implemented web-based training program for people with disabilities and disadvantages
• Designed, developed, and led staff training series exploring the who, what, why, where and how of distance learning at Goodwill Industries
• Designed, developed, and implemented a unique twelve week, technology-integrated life skills / career development program
• Designed and developed supplemental classroom activity book utilized by training team staff
• Managed and maintained a 36-student case load acting as instructor, case...
Skills Incorporated, Job Developer / JTPA Program Operator
1994 - 1997
• Designed, developed, and implemented a driver’s education training program for people with developmental disabilities resulting in a 100% pass rate
• Developed and led a job seeking / retention skills training program adaptable to people with developmental, mental, and physical disabilities resulting in the placement of over 50 individuals in unsubsidized employment
• Conducted job analyses of competitive employment positions to promote and facilitate learner understanding of job tasks and provide information for curriculum development and...