Hi, my name is Felipe, and I am a recent graduate from Baylor University, majoring in Political Science and minoring in Japanese (language). I have had the opportunity to study Japanese at my University for 2 years, as well as studying at Hosei University in Tokyo for one semester as an exchange student. I also graduated with honors from the Japanese National Honor Society.
I have had the opportunity to not help Japanese students study for their TOFEL/TOEIC exams while I was an exchange student in Japan, but as part of my duties as a member of the Japanese honor society at Baylor University, I led tutoring sessions for students in Japanese levels 1000-2000
Proviate Law Office of Nora Farah, Legal Summer Intern
2016 - 2016
● Filing and making copies of client paperwork
● Contacting clients and giving them information regarding court dates and taking their messages
● Reviewing open cases and taking notes on possible information for defense investigator that could be useful
● Attending court hearings and dropping off relevant paperwork when necessary
Baylor University, School of Education Media Center Support
2015 - 2015
• Provided media support to faculty and students including: Installation of hardware and software, software updates, and equipment checkout
• Worked with others to complete projects by set deadlines
• Troubleshooting of various computer problems
Baylor University, Student Activities Audio Technician
2015 - 2015
Assisted the university in providing audio support to events that happen in the Bills Daniel Student Center including, but not limited to, Acoustic Café, ATO Bed Races, Christmas on 5th Street, Chalk Talk, Premiere events and Battle of the Bands.
• Set up all audio equipment for university-related events.
• Worked with other Sound Technicians for testing of sound and microphones.
• Worked with bands to achieve desired results.
• Completed set-up, maintenance and repair of audio equipment.
• Collaborated with event organizers to design...