ATI Forged Products - Portland Operations, Design Engineer
2015 - Present
- Designed multiple upset and hammer forging die configurations and respective tooling sets with the use of SolidWorks and Anvil Express
- Created die blueprints, tooling blueprints, and template check gauges for internal use by the Machine Shop and outsourced vendors
- Trained two new hires in the field of estimating within a two month time frame and supervised their performance on a weekly basis
- Worked closely with the Machine Shop and collaborated ideas for improvement and redesign
- Troubleshot and implemented solutions for any...
Indiana Marajun, LLC., Mechanical Engineer
2013 - 2015
- Worked with a team that supervised, coordinated, and engaged in the physical and conceptual integration of weld jig and tooling fixtures for a Tier 3 automotive supplier
- Developed tooling fixture concepts and Poke-Yoke countermeasures with CATIA and provided design preferences to multiple integrators in order to reduce overall capital expenses and minimize lead times
- Broadened technical weld and robotic knowledge through first hand exposure and interaction to a welding environment with over fifty operational robots
- Assisted metrology...