I served six years in the United States Navy as a Search and Rescue Swimmer. Upon completion of my military obligation, I was accepted to the University of San Diego. I am currently in my final semester as a Political Science Major and Business Management Minor. I live a very active lifestyle and love sports. Rugby and football are my passions. I have played both for a majority of my life.
I have experience coaching youth football and youth rugby programs. Coaching is a very useful skill that can be applied to any subject. There are goals, expectations, and success. I believe that I can apply my experience as a youth coach to the tutoring process.
During my military career, I did a two-year assignment to the Training department for Helicopter Squadron Eight. I was in charge of the training and development of junior Rescue Swimmer's. I would assist with their career and personal advancement as a Rescue Swimmer in the United...
Baskins-Hoetger Wealth Management, Marketing/Research Analyst
2015 - Present
- Apply new marketing techniques to accomplish client acquisition and retention.
- Assist with website/pamphlet review to convey clear and precise data to our clients.
- Research stock and bond markets to obtain information used for future investments.
- Established the use of a working research platform known as Y-Charts, in order to make informed investment decisions.
- Trained the Senior Money Manager and Certified Financial Planner of Baskins-Hoetger Wealth Management on the functionality of Y-Charts and Black Diamond Money...
Gaslamp Event Management, Marketing Director
2014 - 2015
- Innovated new marketing strategies to promote client growth in the entertainment industry through SWOT analysis.
- Pursued client acquisition day-to-day, representing local businesses in the San Diego entertainment industry.
- Assisted with contract review for special events and sponsorship packages.
- Facilitated company growth as a direct sales representative for special events, private parties and charity events.
- Organized San Diego Zombie Crawl (Halloween event in the Gaslamp district) and Movemer in East Village (a local charity...
United States Navy, Rescue Swimmer/Work Center Supervisor
2008 - 2014
- Mentor Junior Rescue Swimmers in personal and professional development.
- Directly manage 11 Rescue Swimmers in the Training and Operations department.
- Handle all high priority tasks in the Rescue Swimmer division.
- Control day-to-day work productivity.
Training Subject Matter Expert
- Implement training doctrine for 30 Rescue Swimmers.
- Maintain training jackets and qualifications through subordinates for 30 Rescue Swimmers.
- Apply innovative training techniques to advance the skills and knowledge of 30...