Citi, Sales and Trading Summer Analyst
2016 - 2016
- Rotated through the FX Corporate Sales, Investment Grade Sales/ Trading, and US Cash Equity Trading/ Research desks for 3 weeks each.
- Created and presented 3 different investment ideas in teams to a panel of senior salespeople and traders. Topics included using forward contracts to hedge foreign currency exposure to the Japanese Yen and longing a portfolio of US Bank Preferred Stocks.
- Wrote summaries of financial news and projections which were distributed throughout the desks and sent to clients on a daily basis.
Jumpcut Studios, Business Development Intern
2015 - 2015
- Created a new business model after analyzing data from the past 2 years in Excel; Potential 25% increase in revenues and 33% increase in life time value of customers.
- Built analytics dashboards by writing SQL queries to pull user and invoice data from MySQL databases.
- Designed the company’s pitch book to be used for cultivating industry and investor relationships.