Since high school, I have sought out opportunities to work with others who are striving to better themselves. Highlights of my personal and professional life have included working at a shelter for women and children in San Jose, CA; developing relationships with minority entrepreneurs during a microfinance internship in Boston, MA; and preparing fellow students for success as both a teacher's assistant and a student worker at the Center for Students with Disabilities at the University of Notre Dame.
After graduating from Notre Dame with a...
As a student and a professional, I developed teaching and tutoring skills through various volunteer opportunities and work experiences. At Notre Dame, I spent two semesters teaching a weekly conflict resolution course to 5th grade students through the Take Ten Against Violence program. Moreover, I volunteered locally with St. Aldabert's parish, where I taught English as a second language to Spanish-speaking adults. My experience in a classroom setting prepared me for a recent volunteer experience in Ritsona, Greece where I taught English...
Accenture, Business an Systems Integration Senior Analyst
2013 - 2016
Energy Future Holdings, Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) Implementation, Dallas, TX
• Analyzed impact of new ETRM system on as-is business processes
• Developed comprehensive ETRM system requirements and to-be processes based on cross-functional business needs
Integrys Energy Group, Customer Information System (CIS) Implementation, Green Bay, WI; Chicago, IL
• Authored training materials and change management processes in parallel with CIS system rollout • Developed process and training materials for internal reporting using data...
University of Notre Dame, Teacher's Assistant for Foresight in Business and Society: Jr. Research Challenge
2011 - 2012
• Supported leading edge business course focused on preparing future business leaders to address global issues
• Studied the UN’s Millennium Development Goals and strategies to meet the needs of the world’s poorest
• Facilitated in-depth student research on developing sustainable solutions with lasting local and global impact
Accion USA, Social Venturing Intern
2011 - 2011
• Connected local, minority microentrepreneurs with access to capital and key business development resources
• Organized “speed-coaching” events with the Tory Burch Foundation and the Boston Beer Company
• Conducted follow-up interviews to gauge the impact of microloans on recipients’ business and households
• Developed a detailed impact report highlighting best practices and suggesting process improvements
University of Notre Dame Sara Bea Learning Center for Students with Disabilities, Office Assistant
2009 - 2011
InnVision: The Way Home, Children's Program Director
2009 - 2009