Emory University School of Medicine, Department of Neurology, Student Research Specialist
2018 - Present
• Study the functional and structural alterations of the basal ganglia with electrophysiological and neuropharmacological techniques.
• Develop experimental therapeutics via research in pathophysiology in excitatory amino acid neurotransmission, viral agents, and optogenetics.
• Induce a Parkinson’s Disease model in Rhesus Macaque monkeys using the neurotoxin MPTP.
• Conduct extracellular recordings and pharmacologic manipulation of neural circuits in the basal ganglia to identify neural patterns of behavioral changes in striatal neuronal...
Tutor, The Webb School
2013 - 2017
• Tutor in Spanish, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Physics, Biology, U.S. History, and English.
Feldhaus Investor Services, Analyst and Account Conversions
2016 - 2016
• Process paperwork involved with converting investment accounts between brokers.
• Make home and business calls for signatures involving account documents.
• Generate cash and check transactions confidentially.