Enthusiastic researcher with work experiences in pharmaceutical, sales, customer service, administration as well as operation departments. Majored in Chemistry and Biological Chemistry with Concentration in Medicinal Chemistry and minored in Mathematics, a direct Honours programme at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Recognised for ability to think analytically and critically, putting in extra effort to exceed goals and develop effective working relationships with others.
Teaching Assistant, University of Southern California, August 2015-May 2016, August 2016-December 2016
• Led weekly lab sessions to 2 classes of 40 students each
• Created homework solutions to assignments posted from Course Instructor
• Held weekly office hours and additional one-on-one meetings with students
• Coordinated grading for “Chem 105 - General Chemistry" and "Chem 322 - Organic Chemistry" weekly lab reports and quarterly exams
Science Tutor, Singapore, July 2011-August 2015
• Tutored elementary to high school-age students in...