Student Teaching | Linden Elementary School, Oak Ridge, TN.
1/2/18 – 6/2/18
• Under the supervision of Ms. Lisa Waraksa (Kindergarten) and Ms. Sandra Vanatta (1st grade).
• Spent 10 weeks in a Kindergarten classroom and 10 weeks in a 1st grade classroom.
• Spent the last 2 weeks in each placement as the lead teacher.
• Taught math, reading, science, and handwriting lessons in both placements.
• Helped assess students according to a grade standardized report card.
• Assessed students with the Fountas and Pinnell Benchmark Testing.
Putt-Putt Golf and Games, Shift Leader
2015 - 2017
• Interacted with people from all age groups including children, adults, and seniors.
• Created a positive and productive working environment among my fellow employees.
• Gained experience with children from being a Party Captain.
Maranatha Baptist University, Cusotidan Supervisor
2015 - 2017
• Cleaned common areas and classrooms during day and evening hours.
• Received additional work opportunities resulting from willingness to support scheduled absences of co-workers.
• Supervised 11 cleaners and evaluated their performance.