I am 31 years old working for a pharmaceutical research company as a Director for Business Development but want to follow my passion of teaching. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering where I worked as a Structural Engineer then helped a friend create a tutoring business then later moved on to my current position. Additionally, I have experience in other industries in between those positions which gives me plenty of knowledge in real world applications that I am more than willing to share with individuals.
Outside of my current position where I teach and train fellow employees, I have officially tutored & taught for almost 3 years ranging from classroom style to one-on-one basis. I also helped a friend start and open his tutoring business by creating the Math & Science department. Additionally, I interviewed all tutors to determine technical knowledge as well as social compatibility.
Accurate Clinical Research, Director of Ancillary Services
2012 - Present
• Manage Regulatory Department’s Processes on all 200+ Clinical Trials including but not limited to: Start-up study processes, ongoing study analysis, study closures, and maintenance on all documentation with FDA, Sponsors, CRAs, Site Staff, and Ethics Committees/Review Boards
• Assists and advises Investigators & Study staff on compliance with federal obligations and responsibilities that govern the conduct of the clinical research study
• Supervise, train, and hire regulatory personnel to support principal...
The Hartford Insurance Group, Claims Adjuster
2011 - 2012
• Investigated work related injury claims by interviewing employers, claimants, medical providers and other relevant parties to determine coverage and compensability efficiently and accurately
• Initiated and delivered medical and indemnity benefits in a punctual and systematic manner
• Organized and analyzed medical documentation to ensure medical appropriateness
• Identified and inspected areas of opportunities for mitigation and subrogation to recover associated costs
• Resolved claims in a timely manner to increase productivity while...
Firat Educational Solutions, Math & Science Director
2009 - 2012
• Created and implemented Math & Science Department’s for educational consulting Start-Up company
• Successfully established retail location through various marketing methods such as online & print advertisements
• Individually interviewed & trained all tutors on best practices and methods for tutoring techniques
• Established & taught summer mathematics review courses for students at St. Thomas Moore Middle School
• Responsible for client relations such as progress reports, communication, and billing
• Developed multiple students’
NCI Group, Inc., Structural Design Engineer
2008 - 2009
• Designed and optimized ($500,000 & Under) prefabricated steel buildings’ primary and secondary framing structures according to regional building codes (AISC, IBC, etc.) and customer details while maintaining material savings of 2% on average
• Interpreted daily problems in construction field and proposed customized solutions for builders
• Constructed 100’ x 25’ wind tunnel chamber to analyze failure of roof and wall paneling systems to optimize bolt pattern design and investigate critical zone pressure forces
• Reviewed Plan & Spec...