Ph.D. in Biology with more than 15 years of teaching, research and management experience.
● Expert in a wide variety of research techniques in the field of oncology, microbiology & immunology and cell & molecular biology; developing new and improved laboratory procedures.
● Academic experience includes instruction, research supervision, and scientific writing.
● Management experience includes managing projects and laboratories, training and supervising laboratory personnel and managing budget.
● Reliable, team player, self-motivated, love all...
1. Instructional Assistant Professor at University of Houston, Houston, Texas where I taught Microbiology, Introduction to Biology, Scientific Writing and Genetics.
2. Associate Professor at Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education where I have taught Immunogenetice, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Physiology.