I was a learning specialist in a Company in the BPO in Nicaragua for almost 3 years. I was able to meet goal every month, reducing learning curves up to a 67.8% in the first year by making root cause analysis and applying process improvement plans.
La Casa de las Lamparas, Marketing & Customer Service Director
2016 - Present
As Marketing Director I'm responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
My day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
I'm responsible for working with...
White Shark Media, PPC Strategist
2014 - 2016
As a SEM Strategist I perform data analysis around web traffic and all elements of online marketing, incorporating campaign tracking monitoring, search analytics, social analytics, paid marketing analytics, etc.
My role requires a higher level understanding of business strategic objectives, as well as the ability to set targets, create KPI’s and set up the mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across several online channels.
Interpretation of the data and the ability to draw meaningful commercial conclusions from this data and...
Sitel Nicaragua, Learning Specialist
2012 - 2014
As Learning Specialist, i had the following responsibilities:
-Identify and assess training needs within the company.
-Meet sporadically with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
-Train employees for specific job tasks.
-Create and/or modify teaching materials, as well sending Evaluate training effectivenes by sending feedback of the training material the client .
-Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
-Direct structured learning...
Sitel Nicaragua, Work Force Analyst
2011 - 2012
My key responsibilities and duties as WFM Analyst were:
- Review and update weekly and daily staffing, forecast and scheduling analysis detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current week and next week, while also identifying risks
- Fill overtime and undertime availability
- Manage intraday staffing levels
- Monitor real-time Community Adherence Alerts
- Monitor real-time ACD agent work state reports
- Manage call-in line
- Approve discretionary activities to increase occupancy
Sitel Nicaragua, Customer Service & Retention Representative
2011 - 2011
In my CSR position, my essential functions and responsibilities were:
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone
- Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: payments, inquiries about cellphone service charges, inquiries about data usage and limits, inquiries about funds availability, upgrading/downgrading cell phones packages and check service packages.
- Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other line of business when necessary.
- Cross-sell Cricket Wireless' products...