I have online tutoring experience in Principles of Management, Marketing, Communications, Entrepreneurship, ACT Readin & Writing, English, and Writing. I have experience creating finals, quizzes, and learning materials for college level students.
Tutor.com, Principles of Management Tutor
2016 - Present
• Tutor undergraduate and graduate students in all Principles of Management courses.
• Use a variety of teaching methods depending on individual learning styles.
• Utilize both audio and visuals on the whiteboard to help students grasp information.
2016 - Present
• Tutor in Business, Management, Marketing, Hospitality, and Entrepreneurship.
• Assist with test preparation and help improve note taking.
• Schedule multiple sessions with students to assist with homework.
• Provide help using a webcam, whiteboard, and audio.
Study.com, Contract Business Lesson Writer
2016 - 2016
• Create Business lesson plans for college students, teachers, and businesses.
• Employ assessment quizzes on all lesson plans submitted.
• Cultivate Business finals for college credit.
• Create course assignments and grading rubrics for professors.
Boardwalk & Central Ave. Associates Inc., Giftshop/Arcade Manager & Social Media Manager
2013 - 2016
• Increased store profit 25% in on year by expanding, renovating and bringing in new merchandise.
• Coordinate inventory control, receiving, merchandising, and store maintenance.
• Manage total store level operations including training, staff hiring, firing, and payroll.
• Use profit reports to determine sales and promotions
Design 446, Marketing Intern
2013 - 2013
• Perform marketing research and provide assistance for social media projects.
• Create quotes, job tickets, and purchase orders using a marketing database system.
• Update client social media platforms.
• Work throughout the marketing, advertising, print, and design departments