I was born in Jamaica and am based in New York, having spent time in London.
I am a big sports fan, go Man UTD, NY Giants, FSU!!! Like to travel as much as I can. Favorite city Barcelona, dream vacation, Bora Bora.
Having earned my CFA and MBA, I am the go to person for colleagues who need, of have friends who need, help with their Undergraduate or Business School level finance and accounting courses. I also have experience helping colleagues prepare for the GMAT exams.
American Express, Director - Global Corporate Payments
2016 - Present
Global Corporate Payments (GCP) provides payment, working capital, and currency solutions to corporate clients across the globe. The Pricing team is responsible for developing deal constructs with these clients that both increase our market share, and grow the long term profitability of our portfolio. My responsibilities include:
* Leading and developing a team based in New York and Sydney.
* Leading deal structuring for U.S clients with $1.5B+ in annual revenue, as well as clients in Australian, Asia Pacific, Canadian and Latin American...
American Express, Manager
2012 - 2016
The Strategic Alliances team develops new, and manages existing co-brand card relationships with companies across a variety of industries. As a member of this team I:
* Evaluate new and existing co-brands deals using NPV and ROI derived from discounted cash flow, scenario and comparable product analysis.
* Support partner negotiations, business case development and the execution of partnership optimization strategies.
* Provide actionable insights on portfolio performance, risks and opportunities to senior leadership.
Stocks and Securities Ltd, Equity Research Associate
2008 - 2010
Stocks and Securities Ltd is a boutique investment management firm specializing in equity, fixed income, wealth management and investment banking services. While at SSL I:
* Analyzed the financial statements, and met with senior executives, of companies listed on the Jamaica Stock Exchange to produce earnings reports.
* Played an integral part in the generation and execution of trades that earned SSL the title of #1 Stockbroker of 2009 by both number of trades, and trade volume, as awarded by the Jamaica Stock Exchange.
Mayberry Investments, Management Trainee
2007 - 2008
Mayberry Investments Limited is a full service financial advisory and brokerage firm specializing in Equities, Fixed Income and Investment Banking Services. While at Mayberry I:
* Examined the financial results of companies listed on the Jamaica Stock Exchange and developed company projections and analysis for use by trading departments and clients.
* Developed reports analyzing the past and expected performance of the equity market, the economy, both locally and globally.
* Prospected, prepared proposals for, and made presentations to,