I am a US based physician currently working for Heads Up Health as the Director of Medical Records. I attended medical school at Ohio University and completed my Residency Training in Obstetrics/Gynecology in Ohio.
I like to keep busy with my hobbies, which include cooking, reading, running, and playing piano.
- General chemistry and biology TA in undergrad
- Teaching fellowship in medical school teaching labs/lectures to medical students
- Exam and curriculum writing and grading for medical students
- Anatomy and Clinical Skills TA in medical school
- Resident physician lectures to medical students/residents
Heads Up Health, Director of Medical Records
2016 - Present
Member of the Founding Team in addition to maintaining the medical records database for Heads Up Health
OhioHealth, Resident Physician
2013 - 2016
Obgyn resident physician
Ohio University, Medical Student Teaching Fellowship
2011 - 2012
Spent a year teaching labs/lectures to the medical students. I also led the problem based learning curriculum, wrote exams and graded both exams and practicals. I also taugh the clinical skills labs for the years 1-4 medical students.