I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in December 2015 with a degree of BS in Computer Science. Afterwards, I went on to become a freelancer taking on game, software, and mobile development projects.
In high school, I participated in many high school IMO style math olympiads. Due to that, I got 800 on SAT Math and SAT Subject Math 2. As a result, I tutored many students desiring to take SAT and GRE tests. More importantly, I aced my math courses in college, such as Discrete Math, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Number Theory, and Cryptography. Also, I worked as an undergraduate TA for an Object-Oriented Programming course in college. Hence, I believe I can help people learn math and programming.
Dreamy Stars Ltd., Software Developer
2016 - Present
• Developing mobile games and apps and publishing them to the App Store and Google Play Store
• Working on various software development projects locally and on freelancing websites
• Aiding companies and businesses in terms of software development
The University of Texas at Austin, Undergraduate TA(Object-Oriented Programming)
2015 - 2015
• Held weekly study sessions and office hours to facilitate learning of the material presented in class
• Graded programming projects and exams for over sixty students throughout the semester
• Answered students’ questions in the discussion forum for the class on Piazza throughout the semester