Vanderbilt Day Care, Teacher
2017 - 2017
• Engage children in conversation or play to determine their specific educational or social need.
• Create and implement dedicated and individually planned care programs to meet each child's specific need.
• Monitor children's interaction and nurture cooperation and sharing among them.
• Comfort children in time of distress and implement positive discipline within class
Vanderbilt Early Development lab, Lab Coordinator
2015 - 2017
• Create my own study in Vanderbilt Early Development Lab; discuss study details with leading professor and graduate student; data collection; data coding; phone calling and other recruitments.
• Organize weekly meetings between professors and student volunteers; train new lab workers and educate them about the current studies.
• Run participants (mostly 2-to-5-year-olds) in experiments; phone calling and participant recruitments
• Enter, code and analyze data from the experiments; Literature search and article reviews.
Morgan English, Teacher
2016 - 2016
Teach Chinese middle school students English; share personal experience of studying abroad in U.S.; take care students physically and mentally in the camp.