Having lived in and visited different places with a strong emphasis on community, I make an art of adapting to new environments and finding the best ways to work with others and am eager to contribute this approach while working with you. Moreover, I learn quickly, handle problems with maximum calm and patience, and enrich my work with broad knowledge and diligence. Using my analytical skills for example, I wrote several papers comparing different psychological theories and mathematical concepts with their veracity and relevance to today’s...
I am currently a teacher's assistant for Chemistry at my University and also tutor some Academy students in Chemistry. I worked at a summer camp where I supervised students and taught them different subjects ranging from Math, Science, to Music and improved my communication, leadership, and team-working skills through these experiences.
Bard College at Simon's Rock Library
2014 - Present
I work at the circulation desk and maintain the peace of the library. I keep track of the books, stacking and shelving them as needed. I also maintain the library online database and work with the Inter Library Loan department to answer the requests of our patrons. I also process new books and add them to our catalog.
Student Conservation Association
2014 - 2015
• Collaborated with 12 students and 2 adults for trail maintenance in Rock Creek Park
• Researched and developed methods to complete building projects under deadlines
• Spoke with visiting sponsors to thank them for their continued support of the program
Robert Goddard French Immersion School
2013 - 2013
• Supervised over 20 students, ages 5-12, and ensured that schedules ran smoothly
• Handled minor crises through leadership and teamwork and assisted teachers in directing students
• Communicated with diverse families in order to facilitate activities during summer camp