Global Patent Solutions, Research Analyst
2016 - Present
• Communicate with clients to effectively review and gain an understanding of technical aspects of client inventions and technical search concepts
• Perform extensive database research into US patents, Published US Patent Applications, International (PCT/WO) Publications, Foreign Patents, Foreign Published Applications and Published Technical Literature.
• Performing PCT Search, examination, and written opinions.
• Reviewing, gathering, and analyzing technical literature.
• Preparing detailed reports regarding...
Devry University, Adjunct Professor
2010 - 2016
Key Responsibilities and Achievements:
• Taught and motivated students to excel in their academics. Monitor students' progress throughout the courses (NETW360- Wireless Technologies and Services with lab (2010-2011), NETW320- Converged Networks with Lab (2011), and NET561/562/563/589-Wireless Technologies (Graduate level, 2012/2013)).
• Designed course material and assisted other professors in teaching and motivating students.
• Assisted students achieve their academic goals and objectives. Demonstrated teaching excellence.