I am a recent graduate of Bucknell University's College of Management. There, I received my Bachelors of Science in Business Administration on the university's Markets, Innovation, and Design track. My academic passions include quantitative reasoning, graphic design, epistemological philosophy, business ethics, and writing.
Time Inc., Content Operations Associate, The Foundry
2017 - Present
• Working in Time Inc.'s creative strategy subset, The Foundry, in a role that draws on project management, quantitative analysis, and digital media skills
• Participating in strategy development for digital ad campaigns, building out the digital advertisements on the back-end of Time Inc.'s websites, and monitoring the progression of each campaign
Bucknell University, Management 101 Teaching Assistant
2014 - 2017
• Served as a specialty TA to all four sections of Management 101, a unique course offered by Bucknell that allows students to go through a real-life trial of starting a small business in order to fund a philanthropic project.
• Focused on training students in the Adobe Creative Suite as well as guiding them through the Reports portion of the class, which entails anything from conjuring a pitch to a board of investors to composing an annual report-like document.
Nielsen, Innovation Practice Intern
2016 - 2016
• Conducted a sales forecast analysis for a global consumer packaged goods company to determine the likelihood of a prospective product line achieving the minimum business objective. Identified gaps in revenue and sales derivers, resulting in adjustments to pricing and messaging
• Evaluated potential in-market success of a snack bar line extension by surveying consumers and comparing sample data to an extensive database, constructing a final deliverable report, and presenting findings to the East Region Innovation Team
• Pulled validations...
Bucknell University, Peer Writing Consultant, Bucknell Writing Center
2014 - 2016
• Helped students with various levels of achievement and ability, from ESL students to English majors, construct or perfect any piece of writing while maintaining the overarching goal of helping them grow as writers
Los Angeles Times, Summer Associate, Office of the Publisher
2015 - 2015
• Helped facilitate a publication-wide audit of external communications by creating a visual frequency calendar, compiling and analyzing email analytics, and discussing steps to capitalize on customer touch points
• Compiled and analyzed first year figures for the High School Insider program, presented summary analytics, and pitched a program model now pending for future use
• Designed pitch decks, event summaries, and resource guides
• Aided in event planning by researching venues and topics and creating event schedules
Umami Restaurant Group, Field Marketing Intern
2014 - 2014
• Compiled and updated databases of contacts nearby each restaurant location
• Cold called businesses local to restaurant locations in order to foster preliminary stages of partnerships to allow for mutual corporate growth
• Pitched avenues of community engagement via research findings
Los Angeles Confidential Magazine, Editorial Intern
2013 - 2013
• Published in September and October issues
• Wrote online event recaps, fact checked, emailed publicists and clients, conducted research, pitched articles, and wrote briefs