Victaulic Company of America, Project Engineer Intern
2015 - Present
- Designed, analyzed, and tested many current product enhancements and new, innovative products.
- Designed test fixtures for multiple tests relating to UL 2443 standards in fire suppression technology.
- Used SolidWorks Flow Simulation to correlate equivalent length tests of metal flexible metal hoses between agency data and optimize hose design.
- Designed and tested many flexible sprinkler brackets and hoses to reduce cost while maintaining industry-leading products.
Lehigh University, Graduate Assistant
2016 - 2017
- Assistant to the Public Relations Director of Lehigh University
- Organized and scheduled all athletic work study positions
- Organized Lehigh University's Adopt-A-Family event