SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Portfolio Management Summer analyst
2017 - 2017
• Created Sunport and CIB models in order to forecast free cash flow for the approval of SunTrust’s commitments to companies borrowing facilities.
• Supported analysts through completing spreads and developing quarterly risk ratings as well as transforming data among models.
• Developed an annual review of a company that analyzed the capital structure, historical performance, competitive position within its industry, cushions of protection and risks and mitigants to evaluate operating performance.
Clemson University, Peer Assisted Learning Leader – Accounting 2010
2016 - 2017
• Facilitate student learning by holding group sessions twice a week designed to reinforce class lecture material.
• Prepare a range of activities designed to fulfill the diverse ways in which students learn including worksheets and group activities.
• Develop effective study skills and habits with students to promote independent learning.
• Communicate with the professor on a regular basis to continuously improve the relationship between in-class lecture material and session activities in order to encourage session participation as a...