My name is Omotola Oloye. I studied business administration for my bachelor's degree and I am currently pursuing my masters degree in industrial management. I love to teach and tutor and I also love learning. My hobbies are reading, travelling and singing.
Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Nigeria., Administrative Officer
2013 - 2014
• Assisted with the preparation of the Ministry’s projects.
• Monitored and executed Ministry’s projects.
• Prepared questionnaires for field survey.
• Prepared office memos and internal documents.
• Coordinated the Ministry’s participation at Agricultural fairs & shows.
United Africa Company of Nigeria (UACN) (Stock broking Dept), Nigeria., Administrative Intern
2012 - 2012
• Posted requests of shareholders.
• Stored all data information in a computer using Microsoft Word and Access.
• Protected the office values by keeping information confidential.
United Africa Company Foods Limited (Supply Chain Dept), Supply Chain Intern
2011 - 2011
• Managed inventory of goods.
• Ordered new goods used for production.
• Met and interviewed different suppliers.