I am a college freshman that has a passion for helping others and seeing others succeed! During my free time, I like to read, go out to eat, and spend time with my family.
I have tutored high school students in Spanish for the IGCSE exam. All of my students passed the exam. In addition, I was a homework tutor at the Kidane Meheret Orphanage in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia for a year.
Sandford International School, IGCSE Tutor
2015 - 2017
• Tutored 9th and 10th-grade students struggling in Spanish for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Spanish exam, and as a result improved the mean practice test grade of students from a C to an A-
• Designed individualized study plans along students, and provided guidance on time management and study skills
• Met with each student bi-weekly to analyze their performance and strategize ways to improve
U12 Girls' Soccer Club, U12 Girls' Soccer Club Coach
2015 - 2017
• Founded club to provide 25 young girls in Ethiopia with opportunities to play competitive soccer
• Organized weekly practices, games, and tournaments, and raised money for equipment
Brave Hearts NGO, Library Assistant
2015 - 2016
• Arranged books, publications, documents, and other items according to established procedure and returned them to their designated storage areas.
• Established and maintained a record of books that were borrowed from students.
• Collected fines for overdue books and other materials.