Uddhav studies Economics, Accounting, Psychology, and Leadership at Claremont McKenna College. As an aspiring entrepreneur, he is currently in the pursuit of learning as many skills as he can in the shortest time possible. He is especially interested in creating a start-up at the intersection of Fintech and Smart Enterprise, which would increase organisational efficiency in the Finance industry and lower barriers to entry for new competitors. One of the goals is to allow for extension of banking services to the currently unbanked to ameliorate...
Prior experience tutoring peers and friends, all of whom graduated in the top 10% of their class, while I was class Valedictorian (IB Diploma Program). Also have experience tutoring younger, elementary school kids.
Kravis Leadership Institute – IDEA, Team Member
2018 - Present
• Creating microfinance literature for Nonvignon – a women’s group in Benin, Africa, as part of a team
• Studying factors leading to the success or failure of microfinance institutions in South Asia and West Africa
• Researching microfinance best practices involving interest rates, sources of financing, and community acceptance
Ernst & Young, Risk Advisory Summer Intern
2018 - 2018
Risk Advisory Summer Intern at Ernst and Young in Mumbai, India
Lotus Indah Textile Industries, Finance Winter Intern
2017 - 2018
Finance Winter Intern at a boutique textile company based in Surabaya, Indonesia.
• Analyzed database of over 1,750 past and current employees to study employee turnover-related problems
• Presented findings and potential solutions in a report to CEO and CFO, and was praised for quality
Reliance Industries Ltd., Product Development Summer Intern
2016 - 2016
Products Development Intern at India's largest public sector company
• Focused on enterprise solutions projects and primarily on enterprise cloud solutions marketplace
• Prepared confidential documents for heavy internal use, and undertook competition research
• Presented work to Senior Product Managers and Head of Enterprise Solutions Projects, and was praised for quality
• Actively participated in internal meetings with managers and external meetings with business partners from around the world to work out backend systems and potential...